Saturday, October 13, 2012

A Busy Season

Summer into Fall has been a very busy and rewarding season this year.  After posting about my image in the Burke Museum, I had the wonderful news that all three of my entries in the Maritime Show at the Harbor History Museum had been accepted for exhibit.  While I have been in this show in past years, I have never had all my submissions get in the show.  What a wonderful surprise.


As a curator of "A Celebration of Washington Artists" at the Washington State Convention Center in Seattle, I was very pleased with the hanging of the show and the enthusiastic response we have had.  Celebration is a collective showing of artists graduating from Artist Trust's EDGE Professional Development program.  Spanning 9 years, we had

No comments:

Post a Comment